[Mimedefang] Order of the fuctions?

John Scully jscully at isupportisp.com
Mon Jun 20 12:00:52 EDT 2005

We handle this a little differently.  Instead of relying on "the lowest
threshold" to determine how to han dle all recipients we pull the users
settings during the recipient check in filter_recipient, and write them to
our own file called RECIPIENT_SETTING in the working directory of the
message (this is very fast since we have the MD dir on ramdisk).
This includes exploding any multiple mailbox aliases into their individual
users and saving those settings.

In filter end, after scoring the message we loop through the
recipient_settings file and based on the relative score and the per-user
setting to mark, file or discard spam we use add_recipient and
delete_recipient to make the changes.

End result is that each user's message is handles based on their own
settings for threshold and disposition, without the additional overhead of
stream_by_recipient.

John