[Mimedefang] HELP! Can no longer receive/send email after kernel upgrade

Sylvain Gagnon gagnon.sylvain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:06:33 EDT 2005

Somehow, Perl was still at 5.6.1 but perl was looking in 5.8.4 for
modules! Once I fixed that (easiest way I found was to create a
symbolic link between 5.6.1 and 5.8.4), it failed on HTML/Parser.pm. I
got it from the web (why though, it was running find before the
upgrade) and installed it. Works ok now. I'll let him (the Unix admin)
deals with the root of the problem.

You're right. Looking through dselect, MimeDefang and SpamAssassin
where installed manually and now through Debian packages.