[Mimedefang] MD 2.52 problems

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:03:37 EDT 2005

Ok, I just upgraded by FreeBSD 5.4 box from MD 2.51 to 2.52.  With no
other changes to MD (but upgrading , MD is now failing.  I'm getting
the following errors:

Error from multiplexor: ;; remote addr struc: 000200357f0000010000000000000000

The problem now also exists for 2.51 (didn't before) - the only other
things upgraded were dcc, p5-Archive-Zip, p5-Net-IP and expat2.

Now, after some playing around I've identified the problem as relating
to the entry in mimedefang-filter:

$SALocalTestsOnly = 0;

Putting that into the stock sample filter causes the above error.

Anybody got any suggestions for what I should do next?

TIA

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor