[Mimedefang] Lacking embedded Perl

Richard Whelan richard.whelan at pipex.net
Wed Jun 8 11:15:52 EDT 2005

Hi David,

Snip

> I think I have just found out where it's failing, just not sure why it's
> doing it. It's trying to load libbind for some reason, which failed, and
> hence it complains that it can't do the embedding.

Yup. That was it. I removed the libbind.a from the system, it's not being
used anyway, re-configured, and apart from a complaint that it wasn't
present, when it was determining if Perl could be embdedded, it's gone right
though, and now doesn't complain when starting.

Thanks for helping me look in the right location.

Cheers,

Richard