[Mimedefang] (no subject)

Flatfender flatfender at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 09:26:54 EDT 2005

I would hazzard a guess your mimedefang init script has
MX_EMBED_PERL=yes  and as the error states you have compiled
mimedefang w/o embedded perl support.  Either set MX_EMBED_PERL =no
or recompile mimedefang.  In any case I believe mimedefang just
resorts to running without embeded perl as the message indicates.

If you believe you have indeed compiled w/embeded perl support, then I
would suggest you give us more particulars on your system, such as OS,
how & where you got mimedefang and installed it, etc.

Matt