[Mimedefang] (no subject)

Richard Whelan richard.whelan at pipex.net
Tue Jun 7 11:23:49 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've just updated my mimedefang from 2.51 to 2.52. I can see it compile
cleanly, and it appears to build the mulitplexor as well. However, then I
start it up, I see:

bash-2.05# ./mimedefang start

Starting mimedefang-multiplexor:                 mimedefang-multiplexor
compiled without support for embedded perl.  Ignoring -E flag.     [  OK  ]

Starting mimedefang:                                        [  OK  ]

It's fine if I roll back to 2.51.

I've checked the permissions, and everything looks correct, I've even tried
to force configure to use it. Still no joy.

Can anyone shed any light ?

Richard

Richard Whelan
Senior Systems & NMS Administrator