[Mimedefang] md_check_against_smtp_server

Tory Blue tmblue at responsys.com
Fri Jun 3 18:29:50 EDT 2005

I didn't have MX_RECIPIENT turned on, now I do, same results.

Yes I get the 5.x.x results back from the exchange server

Yes my mailertable is correct, I have even reverted to the most basic
md_check_against_smtp_server config and still seeing a resulting bounce
message being created and sent.

I will put a logging statement in and see

Thanks

-Tory

1) Are you sure your mailertable holds the right data (tie a hash and
DataDumper it)
2) Are you sure your md_check_against_smtp_server is being called (put a
logging line inside the if statement)
3) Are you sure your Exchange is sending the 5xx code for invalid users
(telnet to it manually and verify)

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com                 805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer