[Mimedefang] Re: Newbie question - testing

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Thu Jul 21 12:57:51 EDT 2005

What is the output of mimedefang.pl -features

(does it see clamav, etc)

Have you enabled network tests:
$SALocalTestsOnly = 0;  # I DO want network tests

Sounds like MD may be installed but your mimedefang-filter may not be correct
(though the default one you mentioned is good)
esp if you are using an old one then go through the changelog and look for
INCOMPATIBILITY.

Jim

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:26:09 GMT, Daniel C. Mahoney wrote

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client