[Mimedefang] Mail::SpamAssassin::BayesStore::SQL databasepersistence.

Matthew Schumacher matt.s at aptalaska.net
Wed Jul 20 13:43:51 EDT 2005

David F. Skoll wrote:
> Matthew Schumacher wrote:
>

>>It looks like the code is supposed use persistent connections:
>

> That's bogus, though; there are many explicit calls to untie_db
> sprinkled in the code.  It might just be a safety check in case
> someone calls tie_db twice.

The only thing the untie_db code does in the SQL module is disconnect
from the database.  Since there is never a reason to do that unless we
are exiting (in which case it's cleaned up anyway) I commented out the
disconnect and undef statements.

I can now see persistent db connections, so it works, but I wonder if
there are any adverse affects that are eluding me.  Can you think of any?

schu