[Mimedefang] Strange goings on

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Thu Jul 14 13:00:55 EDT 2005

My guess (only can guess without knowing more) is your mimedefang-filter
configuration script runs the SA code in filter_end regardless of the
accept_and_no_more_forwarding.... probably wrap a simmple if around that code
snippet and you will solve your issue.

Jim

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:08:16 +0100, Richard Whelan wrote

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client