[Mimedefang] Reject Spam instead of tag it

Jamie Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Wed Jul 13 14:04:56 EDT 2005

Wouldn't it make more sense to send the spams to a local system account,
for later perusal in case of FP's? That's what we do anyhow - I don't
think there really is a solution to this that is feasible/practical in
today's environment... Also, can anyone clarify the EXACT difference(s)
between BOUNCE and REJECT? I think some of us are confused here - as I
understand it, bounce is just that - bounce. Reject is at SMTP level,
correct? - why would REJECT cause bounces, as I usually just get an SMTP
error when I test, and no "bounce" message?

TIA,
jamie