[Mimedefang] resend_message question

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Tue Jul 12 09:53:28 EDT 2005

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 11:31:17 -0500, Charles Mount wrote
> I am getting this error message
> Slave 3 stderr: Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
> /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter line 306.

I think it would be helpfull if you showed us your code... sounds like you
have a syntax error perhaps?? hard to tell though without seeing what is on or
about line 306 in your mimedefang-filter file.

If it is the report safe stuff I re-posted... well, check your line
wraps/breaks as it has been working here for well over a year and I posted it
via copy/paste.

Jim
--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client