[Mimedefang] enigmail problem

Skylar Thompson skylar at cs.earlham.edu
Sat Jul 23 17:51:21 EDT 2005

I'm running a MIMEDefang site that's trying to make a transition from mutt
with gpg to Thunderbird with Enigmail. With mutt and gpg, MIMEDefang passes
all the encrypted email fine, but encrypted email sent from Thunderbird is
defanged with the PGP/MIME file renamed to PGP_MIME. I've tried putting
accept filters in mimedefang-filter.conf to allow in multipart/encrypted,
and application-pgp/signature but the encrypted email is still flagged. I'm
assuming other people have run into this before, so what's a good way to
solve this?

Thanks!

--
-- Skylar Thompson (skylar at cs.earlham.edu)