[Mimedefang] Detect mail loops in mimedefang ?

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Thu Jul 28 09:06:17 EDT 2005

I am certain every modern mailer will simply count these as hops and
produces a proper mailer-daemon email after X number of hops.  Here is the
sendmail.mc configuration param to change if you need a lower number of hops
or a greater number.  Otherwise, this probably isn't something you should
fix in MD.

confMAX_HOP  which changes MaxHopCount [default of 25] which is the Maximum
hop count.

Regards,
KAM