[Mimedefang] quarantine and notify recipient

Mark Coetser mark at bwbtrading.co.za
Tue Jul 26 14:54:24 EDT 2005

>From my understanding of send_quarantine_notifications is that it only
notifies the administrator of the quarantine

>From the man page

       send_quarantine_notifications()
              This function should be called from filter_end.  If any parts
were quarantined, a quarantine notification is
              sent to the MIMEDefang administrator.  Please note that if you
do  not  call  send_quarantine_notifications,
              then no quarantine notifications are sent.

Mark