[Mimedefang] Problems

Eduardo Otubo otubo at fef.unicamp.br
Thu Jul 21 12:53:32 EDT 2005

Hello!

I'm just a begginer in mimedefang... i'm running a Debian server with
sendmail and have just installed mimedefang. I've setup all the config
process and added the following line at my config file:

action_add_header("X-MyHeader","TestingHeader");

and nothing is added to my email header. I've just done this 'couse my
mail was being scanned by the mimdefang (when i sent an email to myself
with an "exe" attached) and my sendmail delivered the email with no reports.

would like some help
Thanks for all :D