[Mimedefang] Script for categorizing spam by hits?

Johann mailadm at srar.com
Tue Jul 19 15:49:26 EDT 2005

Renaud PASCAL wrote:

> Well, not exactly the same slices, and not in the same cols/rows order,
> also, hum, let's say "the beautifying is quite rough" ...
> but it may give you a start ;-)
>
> # gawk '/spam,/{ v[int( $4/5)]++}; END{for(i in v){print " scores "5*i" to "5*(i+1)", have:" v[i]" hits"} }' FS=, .../yourmaillog

Thank You! I hadn't really thought about a more detailed analysis than
what GraphDefang does, but this is really cool. A little css, a little
php, and viola! http://mail.srar.com/stats/stats.php . Justification for
tweaking the dang thing daily!

--
Johann
"Oh, to be only half as wonderful as my child thought I was when he was