[Mimedefang] [off-topic] Help with AOL Postmaster Problem

Michael Sims michaels at crye-leike.com
Sat Jul 16 21:10:20 EDT 2005

Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> Apologies in advance for off-topic post but it is for a good cause
> and if anyone will know an answer, it's most likely to come from the
> Anti-SPAM community.
[snip]

You may also want to post this to the SPAM-L list if you haven't already.  I
know for a fact some AOL admins hang out there.

http://www.claws-and-paws.com/spam-l/spam-l.html#subscribe

SPAM-L uses a topic system where people prefix their subject with the
appropriate topic identifier.  I suggest prefixing this with "HELP: "

HTH