[Mimedefang] Blatent spam getting X-Spam-Score: 0 ()

Bill Curtis mimedefang at jameswcurtis.com
Fri Jul 8 08:20:25 EDT 2005

Here is the header of a message that shows X-Spam-Score: 0.  I'm curious if
a spammer
could have put this there to get mimedefang to skip it.  I know that my
server didn't append
this, because I do not use AMaViS, I use clam-av.  If a spammer was using
this as a tactic,
would mimedefang assume that it had been scanned and skip it?  I just think
it's curious
that it doesn't have even 1 rule that it hit.  My X-Spam-Score line usually
resembles this:
The line with 10.0.1.19 definitely comes from my server, but not sure about
the rest.