[Mimedefang] MD/SA and Outlook

Todd Aiken taiken at ubishops.ca
Thu Jan 20 10:57:52 EST 2005

On 20 Jan 2005 at 10:50, David F. Skoll wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Todd Aiken wrote:
>
> > Absolutely true, and the line:
>
> >                 action_change_header('X-Spam-Report', $fixed_report);
>
> > in the filter_end section of my mimedefang-filter does that.
>
> Ah.  So you did modify the example filter. :-)

Oh, I thought that was part of the default example file!  I must have
pulled it from another example file, as I don't remember adding it
myself.

Sorry about that.

CU L8R...

Todd A. Aiken
Systems Analyst - Administrator
Cole Computer Centre
BISHOP'S UNIVERSITY
Lennoxville, Quebec, CANADA

HTML in email is like putting an air conditioner on a motorcycle.
Read why here:  http://www.expita.com/nomime.html