[Mimedefang] MD/SA and Outlook

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Tue Jan 18 17:53:27 EST 2005

True, for the most part.

Although I've certainly had cases, using Outlook 2003, where Outlook's
idea of where the headers ended was different from MD's.  The general
thing these items seem to have had in common is a blank line embedded in
the headers (which might be something for the original poster to look
for a bit more closely...)

--
Mark Roedel
Web Programmer / Analyst