[Mimedefang] VAScan patch

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Thu Jan 6 19:04:00 EST 2005

Okay, I'm beating my head against a wall here.

Attached is a patch against MIMEDefang 2.49 to enable vascan
functionality (vascan is vexira's replacement) but I can't seem to
get it working... I'm getting a return code of 255 from vascan, which
the documentation claims is a problem with commandline parameters or
the configuration file.  The commands I'm using *work* from the
command line.

Can anyone see anything obviously wrong?  I've added
*_contains_virus_vascan() functions and interpret_vascan_code.

----
Nels Lindquist <*>
Information Systems Manager
Morningstar Air Express Inc.