[Mimedefang] Mimedefang upgrade

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Thu Jan 6 10:07:43 EST 2005

Download the source, read the install and changelog thouroughly... esp note
the INCOMPATITBILITY notes in changelog. Upgrade your perl mods (I use CPAN)
and mime:tools (also downloaded from roaringpenguin). Resolve any
incompatibilities noted in changelog and ./configure && make && makeinstall
mimedefang.

Thats it in a nutshell, if you do your reading it should go smoothly.

Jim

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 08:30:33 -0600, Joey McKnight wrote

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client