[Mimedefang] Looking for Software

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Tue Jan 4 12:07:49 EST 2005

Question... why jump through all those hoops in the first place... if you are
simply looking for a text pattern in the email or attachment then write a
subroutine that takes an $entity as an argument and can look for it and only
bcc the messages you are looking for to the other email account (or setup
some other means of notification).

Call it from filter (for the message scan part) and filter_multipart (for the
attachments scanning). The default filter has a sub called bad_filenames or
some such.. this would be a good example as to how to structure something
like this.

Jim

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:10:02 -0500, Mark Penkower wrote

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client