Off-Topic: Re: [Mimedefang] Re: DoS Question - Sendmail 8.13 hints

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Tue Jan 4 01:41:55 EST 2005

Thanks a lot Sven.  This is some great information below!

I definitely want to look at 8.13.X soon.  Out of interest, do you know if
you can finally do something like this in the virtusertable?  I know that
was something they were really looking at but I've been caught up more in
some of the RBL work for anti-SPAM for the last few months than I planned.

bob.*@microsoft.com     error: Nouser No one named bob works here anymore?

Happy New Year,

KAM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sven Willenberger" <sven at dmv.com>