[Mimedefang] Re: Ebay Redirecotr (Fw: Account Verification)

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Tue Feb 22 10:40:01 EST 2005

rulesdujour will roll back to the last known good config with any lint errors
or warnings on an update, not a big deal, but if you are going for as much
automation as possible... it is a good idea to get rid of those warnings if
you can.

Jim

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:28:53 -0500, Kevin A. McGrail wrote

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client