[Mimedefang] Any good mimedefang-filter examples of Greylisting that will work with Solaris/Sendmail?

Keith Patton kpatton at dallas.photronics.com
Fri Feb 25 09:14:40 EST 2005

Eric,

 I have had greylisting for some time now.  ( over a year or so )..
Before mimedefang/ spamassassin had anything with greylisting, and
hadn't changed...

  I'm using milter-greylist  -> http://hcpnet.free.fr/milter-greylist/

easy to setup and only requires telling sendmail you have 2 filters
instead of 1..
This will also work as a peer to peer shareing the database between
servers..

Just put the greylist filter in front of the mimedefang one so you don't
scan a message to be delayed..

-Keith