[Mimedefang] multiplexor Cannot open bayes databases R/O: tie failed: No such file or director

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Wed Feb 23 09:28:08 EST 2005

The softlinks should not be a problem.

How much disk IO is going on on this box? it is possible this is your
bottleneck, been a while since I have admined a sun box but if I remmeber
right you might conisder looking at vmstat and tunefs to retune the file
systems involved.

You also might consider compiling your own version of perl, it is a
relatively simple compile, although to be safe you might want to recompile
all of your installed modules at the same time. Solaris was fairly picky
about the order of the lib path also when compiling software using gcc, so
you will need to make sure you know what you are doing in this regard.

You can also try removing the softlinks but I do not see why this would be an
issue at all.

Jim

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:41:47 -0800, Neil King wrote

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client