[Mimedefang] Re: Ebay Redirecotr (Fw: Account Verification)

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Tue Feb 22 10:28:53 EST 2005

James:

I'm so used to getting hundreds of these warnings I just ignore them.
However, I have shortened the description.  What happens when you have long
descriptions and SARE Rules?

# This rule is to mark emails using the exploit of the eBay redirector
uri             KAM_EBAYREDIR    /.*.ebay.com.*RedirectToDomain/i
describe        KAM_EBAYREDIR    Attempted use of eBay redirect-likely fraud
score           KAM_EBAYREDIR    7.0

Thanks,
KAM