[Mimedefang] Recipient in filter_end()?

Tina Marie tina at tripacerdriver.com
Thu Feb 10 12:55:22 EST 2005

In filter_end, I want to call SA, get back a score, then look up
the domain of the recipient in a list to get the "max allowable
spam score for that domain".  If the score I got from SA is
higher, I want to reject the mail, if it's lower, tag it and
move on (this is simplisitic - it's more complicated for
multiple recipients, but this isn't really the problem).

My question:  I know the recipient is stored somewhere, because
it shows up in the log files.  But I can't figure out where.
Where would I find it?  And more importantly, where should
I have looked to figure this out without bugging the
newsgroup?

Thanks!

Tina Marie
--
http://www.tripacerdriver.com               "...One of the main causes
of the fall of the Roman Empire was that, lacking zero, they had no way