[Mimedefang] How to pass custom headers to spamassassin?

Enrico Scholz enrico.scholz at sigma-chemnitz.de
Thu Feb 10 06:29:24 EST 2005

Hi,

does there exist a way to create custom headers which are
evaluated by SpamAssassin? E.g. I have

| action_add_header("X-FOO", 'bar')   if <something>

in my filter_begin(). Then I have a SpamAssassin rule which checks
for this header and scores the message accordingly.  Unfortunately,
this header does not seem to be seen by spam_assassin_check() which
is executed in filter_end().

Background is, that there are some tests which can not be expressed
in SpamAssassin directly, or that I want to disable SPF checks for
certain relays.

tia
Enrico