[Mimedefang] Header rewriting in Mime::Parser

Mark admin at asarian-host.net
Mon Feb 7 09:12:42 EST 2005

Maybe a stupid question, but using Mime::Parser, how do I change a header?
There is a 'bodyhandle' to a file (when parts are output to disk), but no
place, as far as I can tell, where the message *headers* are stored. It all
seems inline.

I can change the message bodies, but wanted to do some header-rewriting
too before re-assembling the message; except, like I said, I can for the
life of me not figure out where to do this. Does anyone know?

Thanks,

- Mark