[Mimedefang] block list based on file containing words

ms at interspace.net ms at interspace.net
Tue Dec 6 04:52:24 EST 2005

Hi there,

This list is just Great!!
Yesterday i learn that you can "install" graphdefang to SEE the real action of
mimedefang!!
Thanks everyone who contribute to this wonderfull tool...

I was wondering if you can help me (and i'm sure you can ;-) )
I want to make a list of forbiden words, one word per line, and have mimedefang
test according to the list against the 'subject'.
If a word exist...reject the email with error 550:: Spam not allowed!
other wise continue checking...

Please help me with the code...

Thanks a zillion,billion,trillion
(that's a big thanks!)