[Mimedefang] best wishes

Bill Maidment bill at maidment.com.au
Fri Dec 23 01:51:19 EST 2005

Dave Helton wrote:
> Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit our best wishes
> for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-
> addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday,

So you don't extend these best wishes to those in the southern
hemisphere! How discriminatory!

Long live the summer solstice celebrations :-)

Have a good one, from the land of the long weekend.

--
What's the difference between Linux and Windoze?
Linux   - Thousands of programmers are working *WITH*    you.