[Mimedefang] Mail delay due to "Cannot mkdir(Work): No such fileor directory" error in maillog

Subodh Rawat (NPI) subodhr at networkprograms.com
Fri Dec 23 01:25:48 EST 2005

I dont think it is a permission issue. Had it been a permission issue,
it would have been  permanent. However, in our case, its temporary. I
would say, that this problem is coming with 10% of mails only and client
(Oulook express or others) gets a message "Please try later" ind of.

Any way, we have following permission to /var/spool/MIMEDEFANG :
Directory is owned by defang.defang with 700 permission.

Please suggest.

Subodh