[Mimedefang] disclamer only for out going mails.

Brian Leyton bleyton at cpe-corp.com
Tue Dec 20 17:29:14 EST 2005

Jason Gurtz wrote:

> Ahh, people with clue; that's always nice to see :)

Speakeasy definitely has a clue.  We've been with them for several years,
first with a single SDSL line, now with 3 T1s, and they've always provided
outstanding service.  They really do know how to operate a high quality ISP
that can service its customers without all of the BS that you get from
larger ISPs.  It's so simple to get things done with them - I wish I could
get all of my telecom services from them (actually, I probably could - they
now do VOIP too).

Brian Leyton
IT Manager
Commercial Petroleum Equipment