[Mimedefang] prepend new headers?

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Tue Dec 20 14:03:20 EST 2005

David F. Skoll wrote:
> Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com wrote:
>
>> Patch attached -- if smfi_insheader is available at compile time,
>> MIMEDefang will use it to add headers instead of smfi_addheader.
>
> I will probably reject this patch.  I think we need a new
> action_insert_header that calls smfi_insheader if it can, and falls
> back on smfi_addheader with a nasty log message if it can't.

I suppose, then, I'll need a new RESULTS command.

Does the X-Scanned-By header need to go at the bottom?  That doesn't get processed by the RESULTS command.

Do you want to continue the convention of using uppercase letters only?

If so, I'll use "N" for "N"ew header

You're using:
B for bounce
D for discard
T for tempfail
C for replacebody
M for new content-type header
H for addheader
I for changeheader
J for delete header
R for new recipient
Q for quarantine
S for delete recipient
F for finish

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer