[Mimedefang] prepend new headers?

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Tue Dec 20 13:36:11 EST 2005

David F. Skoll wrote:
> Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com wrote:
>
>> I'm using a recent version of sendmail (8.13.1) which supports
>> smfi_insheader.
>
>> Is it possible to configure MIMEDefang to use smfi_insheader instead
>> of smfi_addheader?
>
> Not currently; patches are welcome!

Patch attached -- if smfi_insheader is available at compile time, MIMEDefang will use it to add headers instead of smfi_addheader.

I test whether smfi_insheader is available by checking whether SMFIR_INSHEADER is defined.

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer