[Mimedefang] prepend new headers?

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Tue Dec 20 12:18:15 EST 2005

I'm using a recent version of sendmail (8.13.1) which supports smfi_insheader.

Is it possible to configure MIMEDefang to use smfi_insheader instead of smfi_addheader?

The current behavior (smfi_addheader) puts the new header at the end of all the existing headers, whereas I want the new header to be at the beginning.

I'm having problems with craftily obfuscated existing headers cutting off downstream header recognition, so my X-Spam-Score tag isn't being recognized by the MUA.

Prepending headers should fix that.

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer