[Mimedefang] disclamer only for out going mails.

bablu bablu bablu_002 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 02:50:50 EST 2005

This worked for me:- (Ay idea how to change a font
size of disclamer in mimedefang)

if ($RelayAddr eq "192.168.10.102") {
       append_text_boilerplate($entity,
                             "text disclaimer", 0);
       append_html_boilerplate($entity,
                             "HTML disclaimer", 0);
##
if ($RelayAddr =~/127\.0\.0\.1/) {
# Mail injected by the MSA
        append_text_boilerplate($entity,
                             "text disclaimer", 0);
       append_html_boilerplate($entity,
                             "HTML disclaimer", 0);

}
if ($RelayAddr=~/192\.168\.10\./) {
# Mail coming from company LAN
        append_text_boilerplate($entity,
                             "text disclaimer", 0);
       append_html_boilerplate($entity,
                             "HTML disclaimer", 0);
}
my $authen=$SendmailMacros{auth_authen};
if ( $authen ne "") {
# authenticated, remote user