[Mimedefang] disclamer only for out going mails.

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 02:05:06 EST 2005

On 16/12/05, bablu bablu <bablu_002 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Pl. help me I am not much of script writer....

You've obviously not caught the subtle hint.

Generally, people on this list view these disclaimers in a less than
positive light.  You're not going to get much help beyond the pointers
you've already received.

Heck, look at the bottom of every recent posting to get an idea of
David's view on them :)

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor