[Mimedefang] Error message:Problem running virus scanner: code=2

Mathew Thomas mathew.thomas at rmit.edu.au
Wed Dec 7 23:42:13 EST 2005

Hi All,

Thanks you  all for the feedback. The problem is happening  only when
the system update the new dat file for the uvscan. Usually it is OK and
get only one or two error message when it do the dat update. Yesterday
somehow it  took some time to do it. I was advised by the McAfee
engineer that update the uvscan because the new version of dats were
becoming more incompatible with old  version of UV Scan.

We are thinking of a major upgrade of all the softeware soon, but I
will do the McAfee sometime this week.

Thanks
Mathew