[Mimedefang] Installing Mimedefang

Greg McCarthy GMcCARTHY at metropolitan.co.za
Tue Dec 6 09:17:09 EST 2005

I'm trying to install mimedefang using the howto and am busy installing
the perl modules. While this is not exactly a mimedefang problem I hope
someone can help me.

I'm installing MIME-tools (the latest version - on slackware 10.2) and
keep getting the following error (the perl Makefile.PL runs fine - I get
the error when running make test)

root at linux://software/MIME-tools-5.418# make test
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl5.8.7 "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e"
"test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/Body...........ok
t/Decoder........ok
t/Entity.........FAILED test 5
        Failed 1/30 tests, 96.67% okay
t/Gauntlet.......ok
t/Head...........ok
t/Misc...........ok
t/Parser.........ok
t/Ref............ok
t/WordDecoder....ok
t/Words..........ok
Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
-------
t/Entity.t                30    1   3.33%  5
Failed 1/10 test scripts, 90.00% okay. 1/232 subtests failed, 99.57%
okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255

Any ideas? I've installed all the perl modules mentioned in the howto
and this in the only one giving problems do far.

Regards

Greg McCarthy

Metropolitan is an authorised Financial Services Provider.

NOTE: This e-mail (including attachments) is subject to the restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers (the "disclaimer") published at http://www.metropolitan.co.za Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachments or taking any other action in terms of this e-mail.
If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an e-mail to requestdisclaimer at metropolitan.co.za or contact tmalebana at metropolitan.co.za and a copy will be sent to you.
By reading this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.

Web: http://www.metropolitan.co.za/
Disclaimer: http://www.metropolitan.co.za/email_disclaimer.html

Metropolitan Life subscribes to KPMG, a completely independent crime disclosure service - make a contribution to the establishment of a fraud free environment by reporting any suspicion to the KPMG Hotline

 * RSA     0800 22 14 18
 * NAMIBIA 0800 00 00 77