[Mimedefang] Setting subject scoring

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Aug 31 19:07:18 EDT 2005

    In my sa-mimedefang.cf I have the following lines at the bottom:

    -----
    header CB subject =~ /CareerBuilder/i
    score CB -100.0
    describe CB CareerBuilder
    -----

    Two questions:

       a) ideally I want to scan for the full string, which is
          'CareerBuilder Job Application (#####)'  where ##### is a
          bunch of numbers they use.  Not sure how to accomplish that.

       b) Is this the correct way to even approach this, and allow
          these messages to come through without getting tagged as spam
          (which some are right now.)