[Mimedefang] Perl Modules for MD install

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Sat Aug 27 15:40:32 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-08-27 at 10:59, Dirk the Daring wrote:

>    I recently installed MIMEDefang v2.52 on Solaris 8 with Perl v5.8.4.
> Here is a alost-complete list of the Perl modules I installed, most
> downloaded from CPAN:

Is there any documentation that covers the quirks of CPAN anywhere?
The last time I did an install, most of the things installed
OK with perl's CPAN module and got the latest verson by
telling it to install the package, substituting '::' in
the name for the '-'.  However for a few I had to search
with:
i /module-name/
and then install the full path that looked likely from the
search results.

--
   Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com