[Mimedefang] Quarantine location

NFN Smith worldoff9908 at sacbeemail.com
Thu Aug 25 17:23:24 EDT 2005

This is one of those simple questions, probably with a "duh..." answer.

I'm doing maintenance on a box that has MD 2.51-2 installed on it
(actually scripting to clean up old quarantine traffic), and on this
particular box, quarantines are getting written to
/var/spool/MIMEDefang, rather than /var/spool/MD-Quarantine.

This is a Debian 3.1 box, where MD was installed via a Debian package.

I want to move the quarantines to the normal location, but for the life
of me, I can't find in the MD configs where that is set (or why it would
be set to something other than the normal location).

While I'm asking, should I be using cron scripting to remove old
mdefang-* files from /var/spool/MIMEDefang, as well?

TIA

Smith