[Mimedefang] Spam maildrop and reject?

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Fri Aug 19 14:36:50 EDT 2005

Nels wrote:
> It would seem that if I use the delete/add recipients method, I can
> no longer action_bounce.  Is there any way to get the best of both
> worlds, ie, can I both reject the message at the SMTP level and also
> resend a rebuilt message incorporating the SA report, etc.?

Sounds like you want to reject-and-deliver...  There are patches for sendmail that allow that kind of thing from a milter.  Not sure how MIMEDefang functions could be used to that effect.

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer