[Mimedefang] Filter Recipient Coding Help

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Fri Aug 19 12:05:36 EDT 2005

I need some help with some coding in filter recipient.  I have the following
code in my filter recipient section:

my($recip, $sender, $ip, $host, $first, $helo, $rcpt_mailer, $rcpt_host,
        $rcpt_addr) = @_;

$recip2 = $recip;
$recip2 =~ tr/<>//d;
$recip2 = lc($recip2);

if ($recip2 eq 'test at turners.com' or
        $recip2 eq 'test2 at turners.com') {
                action_notify_administrator("Recipient: $recip2\nSender:
$sender
\nIP: $ip");
                return ('REJECT', 'The intended recipient is not allowed to
rece
ive e-mail');
}

And, it is working perfectly.  But, now I want a particular e-mail address
to be able to send to those e-mails I am blocking mail to.  So, I did the
following:

my($recip, $sender, $ip, $host, $first, $helo, $rcpt_mailer, $rcpt_host,
        $rcpt_addr) = @_;

$recip2 = $recip;
$recip2 =~ tr/<>//d;
$recip2 = lc($recip2);

$sender2 = $sender;
$sender2 =~ tr/<>//d;
$sender2 = lc($sender2);

if ($recip2 eq 'test at turners.com' or
        $recip2 eq 'test2 at turners.com' and
        $sender2 ne 'test at aol.com') {
) {
                action_notify_administrator("Recipient: $recip2\nSender:
$sender
\nIP: $ip");
                return ('REJECT', 'The intended recipient is not allowed to
rece
ive e-mail');
}

But, it is still blocking mail from that aol.com account.  There must be a
problem with my logic.  And, I am sure it is something pretty easy.  Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff