[Mimedefang] SpamAssassin individual preferences using 2.47

Steve Jordan stevej at uic.edu
Mon Aug 15 19:40:12 EDT 2005

We are using MIMEDefang 2.47 and are interested in using SpamAssassin from
MIMEDefang if it doesn't increase the workload too much. It appears to me
that to use SpamAssassin individual preferences would require the use of
stream_by_recipient() and that would probably increase the workload too
much. And we are using Sendmail 8.12.10. We are keeping the individual
preferences in a SQL database. Is there a different way other than to use
stream_by_recipient() to do this or a later version that would help?

Am I correct in thinking that filter_end() is called once per email and
not once per recipient? Once per recipient would be acceptable to us.

Steve Jordan