[Mimedefang] Slaves died prematurely

Eduardo Otubo otubo at fef.unicamp.br
Thu Aug 4 14:35:06 EDT 2005

its hard to say, but everything is working good now....  the bad part
is: i dont know what I did to work

the last things I did was:
- ok, lets update the mimedefang version, I downloaded the last version
[.tar.gz] from the official site and compiled it, compiled the MIMEtools....
- some errors
- uninstalled the version i installed from the site (due to some bugs)
- reinstalled the .deb version from the debian server repository
- everything is working fine.....

perhaps is the MIMtools new version i installed ....

Well...  THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH WHO HELPED ME TO UNDERSTAND A LITTLE
MORE ABOUT THIS MAIL FILTER....  I'M VERY GLAD TO HAVE YOU LIKE ADMIN
PARTNERS .... THANKS A LOT YOU ALL!